Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Waste of Time??

Well I don’t know what to do it’s been almost three weeks, and I haven’t had a ground or flight lesson. I have the plane, I have the gear, and I don’t have an instructor. My instructor was sick two weeks ago, last week he had a family issue and this weekend he is going to be delivering a plane to a client & training him. Now I know I am not making him rich off of me due to I can only afford two hours of training per month, but I let him know before hand I didn’t want to waste his time, but its getting to the point that he is wasting mine.
Now don’t get me wrong I understand that family comes first, and I don’t want him to give me anything if he is sick, but I think he should have called me earlier than what he did. When he was sick he called me about hour an half before we was going to fly. He called me three to four hours after we were supposed to fly when he had family issues.
Now my family is supporting in whatever the younger generations do. And  I so far as I know I’m going to be the first to receive my pilot’s license in my family. Now my Mother, Daddy Joe, & my Niece came to see me fly. They were going to video tape me, which is weird for me, you know a 24 year old has Mommy and Daddy coming to video tape him..LOL. But I think it would be cool to have a ground point of view. Will we sit there for about an hour or two waiting for my instructor to come and nothing, I tried to call him, the other instructor tried aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment