Monday, March 19, 2012

Looking for a High

Well I am on the look for another instructor. The instructor I have, I just feel un-ease at how he instructs. He is a good pilot there is no question about that, its just his way of teaching, and it maybe just be me, but what really got me thinking that maybe I should look for another teacher is he wanted me to do a night flight. Now in order to become a pilot you have to have 30 hours of day flight and 10 hours of night, but I don’t think I am ready for night after only 1 hour of day flight.
It looks like I am going to have to go outside Shelbyville to finish out my flying lesson. I think there are only two instructors at Shelbyville. The other instructor has 7 students and told me that I would have to be a back up, if he has no students or if someone cancels, then he could take me up, so I told him that I will keep him in mind if I cant find someone ill give him a call, so that I can get a few more hours till I can find my instructor. So I am going to check around other Airports for Flight Lessons. I just hope I can find one soon, I need to get high. hahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment