Sunday, January 1, 2012

What is that in the Sky

Morning/Evening,
      I figured I would Blog my experience on becoming a pilot. I guess I should start out by explaining why I have decided to learn how to fly a plane. Will there are a few reasons one is I have always had somewhat of a dream of taking the pilots seat, another would have to be I have family mostly on the east coast and it would be nice to get there in half the time, and the last would have to be a TV show that my mother and I like, and that would be "Flying Wild Alaska". That show was the coolest to watch. I don’t think I will be flying in Alaska any time soon, but maybe during my life time I can go and visit Alaska.
     I decided to go for it around Mid-December. I was looking for schools, thinking that I would have to go to Nashville or a bigger city then Shelbyville, but nope I walked in to ask where the closest flight school was and the guy said you walked in to one. I told my parents thinking they would say "Are you stupid son?" but they were cool about it.
     Will I guess that is a good introduction to start this Blog off. I hope you enjoy my journey to becoming a Private Pilot in the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment