Sunday, January 15, 2012

Watch out Below -First Lesson


               OOO SCARED…. I got there thinking I was going to start ground school but no he threw me in the pilot’s seat, and told me to fly. Talk about being scared, someone you don’t know handing you the yoke and telling you to fly; I can’t remember what I learned or what I was supposed to learn. I honestly don’t think I deserve the 1 hour of fly time that is in my pilot’s log. We took off and landed 3 times, I must amend the third time we went around I did feel a little better controlling the plane, but I still feel like I needed to learn the basics on the ground then take a flight lesson in the plane. I think the over all lesson was to see if I would keep my cool, he said I did good as far as my first time flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment